Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pictures of the Big Tables

I got these photos from Steve a while ago but haven't taken the time to post them until now. It's summer. The weather has been pretty near perfect. I have been playing golf and tennis .... I have requests for new work that I have to address and new projects starting up. We had friends in from Taos ... Anyway .. Here they are now ... Click the photos to enlarge them ... I didn't take them and I know they were not easy tables to photograph, but here they are .. There is a list of all the relevant blog post links at the bottom ... See the whole story; start to finish by following the links in order ...
The 26' x 9' table
From the endThe 'small' table ... 20' x 8'
From the beginning ....
post #1
post #2
post #3
post #4
post #5

4 comments:

TheWoodWhisperer said...

OH man beautiful! What an impressive table. Makes me want to put on a suit, drink coffee and boss people around. :) Thanks for sharing the building of this amazing project.

CustomMade.com said...

This looks incredible. Very impressive!!!

Anonymous said...

Casamodern provides home decorating, decorating home idea, decorating small space and decorating idea living room in India.

Decorating Home Idea

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this informative post. The ideas presented in the article are very good. I am planning to renovate my office and will replace the traditional old styled office furniture with modern office furniture. Was searching for some ideas about office furniture online. Got it here. Thanks