Monday, November 22, 2010

Stuff, Ready To Go Right Now

For the past several years, I have been sort of out of the show circuit for a number of reasons. Too busy being the main one ... This year, however, I got into it again a bit. As a result I have a number of 'show's over' pieces that I would like to move to new homes. My house is full. My office is to the brim ... I'm planning some more new pieces .... Stuff like that .... Anyway, the line up is below ... I'll post some prices but we'll consider reasonable offers too ... Check them out. If they're not for you, maybe you know someone ... Thanks ... Click the photos to enlarge them ...

The mahogany console above is part of a series of Empire inspired consoles we made from about 2003 to 2005. I must have sold 8 or 9 of them then. This one I made for one of the last shows I did and I still have it now .... Reduced from its original $3950. price to $2950. Champlain Black marble top .... It's 20 x 52 x 32 high and has a matching mirror too ....
The table and chairs here are part of our 'Bethlehem Steel' series and they are on display for the holidays at Long Ago and Far Away in Manchester Center, Vermont ... Stop in there this coming Thanksgiving weekend for the annual Denise and Dawn Wallace show/sale of Native American jewelry... The table is $3500., the chairs are $950. each and the set price is $8500. for everything .... Free delivery in 75 mile radius ...

'Bridges' Bench .... Made by Sam and Will and I for the 'State of Craft' show at the Bennington Museum this spring and summer ... celebrating 50 years of craft in Vermont ...
More info on this piece here +/- 52 x 15 x 18 $2450.
I've got several chairs like this one .. I've got one exactly like this one except it's a rocker ..
painted mdf with natural mahogany arms .... $1275.
I've also got a blue one in solid painted mahogany with blue canvas cushions ... (very comfy and substantial) $1750. And a red mdf rocker and a blue mdf straight ... photos available ... more info here ... l
And this is a prototype painted and carved bench ... It's got some blue leather on it now with a little flaw in the leather finish ... priced to move ... $750. as is or with new leather or fabric ... cool item.
SOLD !
An indoor/outdoor chestnut and painted steel bench ... a big one .. 15 x 72 x 17 high $1450. 'The skinny console' ... This was kind of a joke piece we did for the Woodstock show but I've almost sold it several times since ... Fun in person, and in the right narrow space it will be really effective as an accent piece ... English elm and natural finished forged steel .. $750.
And I have this big slab of beautiful claro walnut ... Just waiting to be a dining table, coffee table or desk ... +/- 48 -50 wide by about 9' long x 1.5" thick ... spectacular grain ... $2900. plus your base ... Looks like I;ve got another piece in the foreground there .. It's a piece of birch burl and I'm going to add a walnut shelf to it and make a wall hung piece ...

Jewelry ... As usual, Kit has a number of pieces of fine handmade jewelry in gold and silver, from the high end to the low .... lots of earrings too. Give her a call at 802 867 0139 ....
Beach stones ....
She also takes custom orders and does repairs and remodeling to antique jewelry ...

Sculptures ... I've been dabbling in sculpture as a 'hobby' for the last year or two and have been surprised to sell a few of them ... I've got a million designs and I'm always ready to start the next one ...
Animal Rhythms #1 .. We've made 4 versions of this sculpture, indoor, outdoor,small, wood, steel ... This is the original in painted mdf .. made for indoors, floor mount as shown or wall mount on 'hinge' brackets allowing for adjustable shadows ... $2450. as shown
Sunrise/Sunset ...painted wood and rusted steel ... indoor or outdoor ... $1500.
The redwood slabs ... I go back and forth between sell these/don't sell these ... The price is high, but the wood is spectacular !!!! they can also be mounted vertical .. indoors only
Right slab close up
Left slab ... click these pictures to see the wood details ... $3000. plus delivery and hanging .. Dancer #1 ... welded steel and locust ... indoors or out ... $1500. about 32 x 9'
'Revolving Doors' Photo above is the wood prototype ... Steel version is ready to hang in a new location ... painted as above (sort of) ... Revolves in the wind and at times, disappears ... Raw steel on the shop floor ... $1850. plus installation in your trees or house ...
'Double Discs' Two slices of a 105 year old silver maple branch ... from the one time largest silver maple in Vermont. lit with dimmable strip lights ... looks great at night .. indoors or covered porch ... very cool ... $850.
And these two curved pieces of thick ash are just aching to be a pair of benches or some kind of vertical 'wing' sculpture ...

Interested in any of this stuff? Give me a call at 802 867 5541 day ... 802 867 0139 .. night ... I'd love to load any of these pieces up for you tomorrow ....

No comments: