cad stuff for estimating material costs ...
in the architect's specs, there was a 1/4" x 1/4" reveal, which, after making the mock up above, we determined also had to be veneered, which called for a change order for the considerable added very fussy labor.
we started with the legs and the tops of the legs ...
then will veneered the individual 'boards' that make up the central 'box' which was on the specs at 7 x 48 x 42 high. this is a tall table for an employee lounge ...
there are metal plates that join the aprons on the inside, so the set up will be:
* set the central box in place
* remove the temporary legs and install the steel plates.
* move the table base to it's approximate final placement.
* add the central support frame, adjust the legs and aprons to suit
* add the stainless steel screws to complete the joinery.