Sunday, February 6, 2011

Geroge Walker ... Design Matters

Up to this point in my writing career, I have not spent a lot of time touting other bloggers. but, lately, as part of my mission of 'sharing information', I have been trying to reserve a little Sunday morning time for reading what other people find interesting enough to write about ... A couple of weeks ago I bumped into George Walker's blog, 'Design Matters', (a sentiment I certainly share), and it's a good one. Very professional, readable, and deep. Lots of information there. George's approach is centered on what he refers to as 'Traditional Design', how we should look at it ... what it means ... how to use it in your work ... all good stuff. He is also a contributor to Popular Woodworking Magazine and a frequent speaker on the woodworking lecture circuit. Enjoy ....

No comments: