Sunday, April 24, 2011

dorset custom furniture goes to facebook

people tell me over and over that 'they are getting good results from their facebook business page' ... i believe them, i do .. and now, i'll actually see ... i now have a facebook page for dorset custom furniture. like it if you like it ... thanks

i've had a personal page there for a while where i have posted family, friend and nature shots along with the occasional event, and communed with long lost people from my distant past, (which has actually been pretty amazing fun). now, lucky you, if you so desire, you can be my personal friend on facebook (just ask) or you can 'like' dorset custom furniture. the facebook thing is pretty easy now that i've got my pictures up ... i can post links to my blog posts and presto, there they are. and, who knows ... 550 million people can now easily find dorset custom furniture out there in the facebookosphere ... what a concept ... we'll see how it goes ...

i have just determined i will need help with adding the 'like' box to my blog ... later ... dan

No comments: