Friday, November 6, 2009

"Categories' On my Blog

Will has set me up with a new Blogger 'Categories' feature over there to the left, under the 'Archives'. After I spend a little more time editing the 'labels' that you see at the bottom of the various posts, more of the stuff I've written will be grouped together for ease of access according to what you're interested in. I wish I had known about this from the start as it's an obvious way to organize stuff, but, well, I didn't ... Check it out from time to time ... It will take a couple of weeks for me to get it the way I want it ... Enjoy ... FYI .. Sam does the Metalwork, Will works with me in the woodshop, and Trevor is the CNC router maestro ...

There is also a post back in August with links to the 'New Stuff' section of my website where you can see photos of items on my website with corresponding blog posts. That one is a little more cumbersome as you have to go to the website to see the picture and the link in the text description, and then click the link in the secriptioin to go back to the blog for the post. The advantage of that one is you get a photographic image of what the post is about ... All for now ...

No comments: