Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas !!


Merry Christmas Everyone ..... I was sort of stumped as to what to say and put up here until I noticed the framed card above hanging in our bedroom ... It's a card Sam drew when he was (we can't remember exactly), 3 or 4 years old ... We remember watching him do it though ... He started with the four red foot dots, then drew the reindeer, and then switched back to the red for the nose ... Rudolph ...

Well, a lot has happened in the last 24 or so years and I thank all of you .... readers, friends, and clients ... for your support and enthusiasm for our work over the years. Kit and I and Sam and Will wish you and your families a Happy Holiday Season and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year ...
And Mr. Barred Owl came by the shop yesterday and today to say Merry, Merry too ....

1 comment:

Jeff Branch said...

Merry Christmas back to you. I have enjoyed following the projects in your shop this year.