Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Search Feature on My Blog ...

Well, OK, I guess Google really is my friend. One of my human friends pointed out a feature on my blog that I was (after almost a year of writing it) totally unaware of. Up in the top left hand corner of the first page is a search box..... I never paid much attention to it. But while I was clicking through July and August unsuccessfully looking for the post we were talking about, he says "just put the title in the box up there and hit 'search Blog' ". Well, imagine that. So, if you're looking for posts related to "Greene and Greene" enter that in the box and all of those come up, or "Art Deco", or "Inlays", or 'Guitars', or whatever. I will never be lost on my own blog again. So, if the current post isn't interesting to you but you've got some other subject in mind ... Try the box ... Leave a comment and let me know if it works for you .... Thanks ... dan
Scroll down ....

No comments: