Friday, June 5, 2009

Finished the Cockatoo Chair ...


We finished the chair prototype today and after work I fired up my new camera. I've been impressed by technology before, but this was/is a surprise ... As a first test after charging the battery for half an hour, I went to the shop, walked our chair prototype out to the abandoned flower garden, and took a couple of snapshots. I came home and put them on the computer and was blown away ... The chair came out great and we're very proud of it, but whoooooa ... the photos are amazing. These have been compressed for the web .... the full size versions knocked my socks off right out of the camera ....and I haven't even read the manual yet ... Click to enlarge ...



On the way home I stopped in the driveway to photograph Kit's tree peony that's blooming... I've taken photos of it before, like every year probably, but nothing like this ... Top one is the whole image compressed ... Bottom is a part of the top image ....

Click these to check them out ...

No comments: