Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Get Your Money's Worth


I've been using Forrest sawblades for a long time ... I always thought they were a good value and now I KNOW for sure they are a good value ... I ordered a new one recently just because I couldn't remember the last time I did. Will unpacked it and said something like "Wow! Look at those teeth." So I pulled a random blade out of the drawer, we probably have 7 or 8 of them, and we compared the old with the new ... The particular one we picked went back to 2001 and has been sharpened 13 times. And, when you buy a new one, they give you money off for the first 3 or 4 sharpenings ... The old one still cuts fine ... Great blade. great company ... Try em, you'll like em ... Click the photos to enlarge them ...

Coupons .got a bunch of them with my new blade

Detail shot by my new camera

No comments: