Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sam Mosheim Metalwork

OK ... Well, I posted quite a bunch of Will's work recently and now it's time for a little of Sam's .. You can see more details regarding these photos by clicking on the 'sam mosheim' category below to the right. Using Picasa 3 and the 'slide shows' post instructions, I put up a a slide show of sam's work, most of it from previous blog posts .... Take the tour at this link if you have a minute and give him a call if you need some custom metalwork ... Click the photos to enlarge them ...
The hanging lights
Custom belt buckles
The Classic 'Vermonter'
'Bridges' Bench
The Tansu Stairs
The Balcony
The Cockatoo Chairs
A Cool Signpost

2 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

we have been following your blog for well over a year now and just love your work! You guys inspire me! Today is the first time I have ever left a message though because I just had to say how much I love your projects. Do you have a FB page? I do a ton of wood projects and I have a page on FB that I would just love to link to your FB. Let me know arimvwa@hotmail.com Thanks!

Ralph Boumenot said...

Those chairs are over the top. As much as working wood fascinates me seeing that in metal awes me.
rjb